Landscaping is about having the right kind of trees and other plantings; however, it’s also a lot about ensuring that these trees and plants are looked after and cared for a regular basis. While it’s very important to water and fertilize the plants, it’s also very important to keep insects and fungal infections at bay. Sometimes, these infections can spread from one tree to another very fast and before you know it; all the trees on your property may get infected. The one way to avoid this is to opt for tree treatments.
We at Kilpatrick Tree Service are the tree specialists who have been operating in this space for a number of years. We have the knowledge and the expertise to tackle this job to perfection and ensure that your trees are disease-free and healthy. Many of our customers in Hendersonville, Asheville, Black Mountain and Waynesville do opt for our tree treatment plans.
We have also recently handled some one-off projects for property owners in Brevard, Tryon, and Fletcher. We know from experience, that the best way to keep your trees healthy is to opt for preventive pest treatments. This helps us identify in case there is a potential problem and we nip it in the bud.
Tree Treatment Solutions - Our Work Approach
- When you call us with your requirement for landscape and tree care, we send out a certified and trained tree expert over to your location.
- He will survey the property and make note of all the trees that exist there
- He will then evaluate the condition of the trees and check each one carefully for any existing infestations
- Keeping these in view, he will then device a specialized tree treatment plan
- Early growth protection - It helps minimize any type of early season damage to the foliage as the organic solutions and treatments we use help fight against different types of diseases, insects and mites
- Mid-season foliage protection - This helps prevent tree damage as it fights against the pests such as lace bugs, scale, mites and aphids
- Late season foliage protection - This is for additional protection against any late-occurring mites and insects which further improves vigor and health
- Root Zone Fertilization - We inject micronutrients into the root are; this stimulates deep root development, color and growth
- Overwintering insect control - Some garden insects also survive in the cold winter months and this treatment helps prevent the very severe damage these pests can cause
- Horticultural Oil - this is used to control difficult insects that are in the overwintering stage and protects the landscape from getting damaged
- Targeted Trunk Injection - This is a very selective treatment that corrects nutrient imbalances, controls pests & enhances plant health and color.
We are fully licensed and insured and complete the job to your 100% satisfaction. Regardless of how difficult the job, we at Kilpatrick Tree Service can handle it for you. For more information about our targeted tree treatments, call us at 828-691-7480. You can also contact us via this online form and we will respond as soon as possible.