Sometimes you have to remove a tree/s from your landscape. The tree gets cut down, but the stump may just be left there, jutting out of the ground. Leaving it there can sometimes be dangerous, while at others it may mar the look of your landscaping. Over the years, we have handled a large number of tree stump grinding jobs for customers in and around Hendersonville, Asheville, Black Mountain, Waynesville, Brevard, Tryon, and Fletcher.
Tree Stump Grinding
When a storm hits and you find that some trees have got damaged, one of the first things you do is call a company that handles tree removal. However, if you don’t choose the company with care, they may just leave the job half done and leave the stump in the ground. It is also in instances such as these that many property owners have asked us to come and grind tree stumps for them. We know exactly how this job has to be handled.
Tree Stump Grinding-The BenefitsWith years of experience behind us, we have the ability to tackle this job with skill, expertise and efficiency. Our personnel go through regular upgrade training and are taught how to maintain the highest levels of safety in every job we do. They are all insured and licensed and are very experienced too. There are a number of benefits to stump grinding, such as:
- No residual holes that have to be filled with soil
- No tree roots to be hauled from your property
- No danger of tripping accidents
- It adds to the aesthetics of your landscape
Our Work Process
- We use highly specialized, technologically advanced self-propelled hydraulic equipment in our work.
- These tools can reach the smallest and difficult-to-access spots on your property. It also means we are able to get close to structural foundations; this helps ensure that the entire tree stump and the roots are removed in a satisfactory manner.
- Once we are done with the work, you won’t find any uneven or ungainly protrusions showing up on the ground.
- Not only do we grind the actual tree stump, but we also grind down the roots a few inches below the ground levels. This ensures you won’t face any issues when you are getting any landscaping work done
- In case you need to re-sod or replant the area, the tree stumps have to be removed. If you leave the stumps there, they just end up attracting pests; these can eventually get into the building as well.
- All the wood chips and bits will be carefully recycled into mulch.
We are fully licensed and insured and complete the job to your 100% satisfaction. Regardless of how difficult the job, we at Kilpatrick Tree Service can handle it for you. For more information about our tree stump grinding services, call us at 828-691-7480. You can also contact us via this online form and we will respond as soon as possible.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in NC: